Any credible business, no matter how small, needs a website to ensure its success. However, with the highest percentage of engine searches coming from mobile devices, your website also needs to be mobile friendly. If your website isn’t optimised for mobile devices, you’ll be losing out on valuable conversions and potential customers.
Here’s a look at the benefits of a responsive website and how it can help your business grow.
Responsive web design is all about creating an optimum user experience, not just on desktop sites but also on smartphones and tablets. Your website needs to be accessible, functional and easy to use. One URL ensures that visitors will be able to effortlessly interact, share and link. You’ll be accessible to a larger audience, which will inevitably lead to more conversions.
Mobile Friendly Interface
Your website should not only look good, but be also easy to navigate on mobile devices. This means:
- Web pages are automatically altered to fit the screen without having to zoom in or out
- Clear, easy to read text. If visitors have trouble reading the content, they’ll give up and continue their search elsewhere
- No need for horizontal scrolling
- Enough space to comfortably click on CTA buttons
- Quick and efficient loading times
- An easy to use e-commerce shop with a reliable, trustworthy and simple to use checkout
Google loves mobile friendly websites. One of the most important objectives of any business is staying one step ahead of competitors, yet you’d be amazed at the amount of businesses that don’t have mobile friendly websites. Considering that mobile presence is used in Google rankings, that’s a pretty big oversight.
A good mobile presence will increase your visibility and you’ll be listed higher in search engine rankings.
For more information on responsive web design, contact Smart Numbers today.