Call recording is often perceived as something that only large companies can afford to do but with some of the cost effective solutions now available on the market, call recording is something that even a small business can now consider to help them gain a competitive edge.
So why would a business want to record some of their calls?
Well, there are numerous benefits to having a call recording option as part of your armoury. Here are some of them:
- the ability to monitor specific sales campaigns and promotions
- staff performance monitoring
- identifying customer service requirements
- spotting product mentions
- identify the quality of sales leads
- understanding the effectiveness of call handling scripts
- providing training support
- help with dispute resolution
- to identify role model behaviour and performance
- regulation and compliance
With call recording you can really get to grips with the communication that happens between the customer and your organisation. By doing this you can develop a far deeper understanding of your customers’ needs and what your organisation needs to do to address them.
Before determining what kind of call recording service you are going to need there are a few things worth considering. You will want a system that is:
- easy to install and use
- secure to use
- the ability to archive
- able to integrate with your business applications
- can be accessed from different locations
- easy to send recordings to colleagues through your email service
- useful as a training tool
- compliant with legislation
At Smart Numbers we have a range of call recording solutions for both inbound and outbound calls that could be just what you’re looking for. Please contact us now or call us on 08450 178 179 to discuss your requirements and speak to one of our friendly and helpful team.