Switch from a traditional telephone system to a hosted VoIP system and your business will enjoy cheap, high quality calls and a feature-rich system.
Businesses are increasingly turning their backs on traditional phone lines and instead opting to use hosted VoIP phone systems to make and receive their business calls.
Changing from a traditional phone line to a VoIP system could help your business to work more efficiently, offer greater flexibility, and reduce the cost of business calls.
Ready to find out more about the benefits of hosted VoIP systems for business?
What is VoIP?
VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol, a relatively new technology that allows you to make calls over the internet rather than a telephone line. VoIP services are used by many people on a day-to-day basis when they call friends, relatives or colleagues using apps on their smartphones like Whatsapp, Skype and Facebook Messenger.
Why should businesses choose VoIP?
Many forward-thinking businesses are now choosing professional VoIP communication systems over traditional telephone lines.
VoIP offers businesses a convenient, effective, flexible and affordable alternative to the traditional phone line.
Advantages of using a VoIP system rather than a traditional phoneline include:
- Low cost – choose from a selection of affordable packages.
- Feature-rich – useful features like call recording, IVR, and out of hours calls can help your business to work more efficiently and become more productive.
- Accessible from any location – allowing you to answer business calls from any location for more flexible working.
- Scalable – making it easy to expand your VoIP system as your business grows.
- Call anywhere in the world – make international calls at no extra cost.
- High quality calls – calls with clarity, there is no need to worry about phone signal or interference when using a VoIP system.
- Reporting – review important statistics about the calls that your business is making and receiving.
What is a hosted VoIP system?
Businesses that wish to use VoIP for their communications will need to choose a VoIP provider.
Professional VoIP systems for business are hosted at an off-site location by a VoIP provider. Your VoIP provider will ensure that your system is configured according to your business’ specific requirements and that any existing telephony equipment that your business owns is set up to make and receive VoIP calls.
When you use a hosted VoIP service, your VoIP provider will carry out all configuration and maintenance of your VoIP system and provide you with ongoing support to help you get the most out your system.
Why choose Smart VoIP?
Here at Smart VoIP we are an experienced independent supplier of advanced, high quality VoIP systems to suit businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Over the years our team have helped thousands of customers get setup with highly efficient VoIP systems. We will help you to choose the best handset, network and call solutions for your business and location.
For more information about our Business VoIP systems or to receive a free quote, give us a call on 03450 178 179.